The following information is commonly used in Cinco Ranch II.
Please note: Information listed is subject to change. Please visit the website location of all points to verify information. If in doubt, please use the Contact Us page.
The Lake House
The Lake House business office is located at 25202 Springwood Lake Dr., Katy, TX 77494.
Phone: 281-394-7195, Option 1 for the CRRA2 Community Assistant and Option 2 for the CRSWCC Community Coordinator.
Hours of operation: Monday, Wednesday & Fridays 9 AM - 6 PM by appointment only. The Lake House business office is closed from 1 - 2 PM for lunch.
To make an appointment click here.
CRRA2 Community Assistant email
CRSWCC Community Coordinator email
Fire & Police
For Emergencies Dial 911
Fort Bend County Sheriff - Phone: 281-341-4665 Non-emergency line
Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office 1410 Ransom Road Richmond, TX 77469
Vacation/House Watch Requests online or 281-341-4665
Crime Prevention, Fort Bend County 281-594-0801
Willowfork Fire Department (North of Willowfork-Fort Bend ESD#2) Phone: 281-395-0011
Community Fire Department(South of Willowfork) Phone: 281-498-1310
Fulshear Simonton Fire Department Phone: 281-346-2800
- Best Trash 281-313-2378 (BEST) or www.best-trash.com.
- Cinco SW Pick-up days: Tuesday (trash and heavy pickup and recycling) and Friday (trash and heavy pickup)
- Cinco NW Pick-up days: Monday (trash and heavy pickup) and Thursday (trash and heavy pickup and recycling)
- Best Trash FAQ for questions regarding what is not allowed for trash collections, trash can size, bagged trash and more. Click here to learn more about what items are heavy trash and click here to download a copy of what can be recycled.
- There is no garbage or recycling collection service on: New Year’s Day; Memorial Day; Independence Day (4th of July); Labor Day; Thanksgiving Day; Christmas Day. In the event your collection day falls on a holiday, collection will be postponed until the next scheduled collection day.
- Best Trash recommends for residents that have curbside trash collection, for everything is placed on the curb near the street. Best Trash recommends that your trash be placed no less than 3 feet from the curb. Please ensure that there is at least 4 feet of space all around for the trash to be collected. Please do not block any trash with a vehicle or trailer. All trash needs to be out by 7 a.m. on your collection day. Trash or trash cans should not be placed on the sidewalk as that would create a potential hazard for pedestrians, bicyclists, or runners.
- Water service in the Cinco Ranch Southwest area is managed by Inframark (formerly named Severn Trent). To establish service, or address billing questions, contact Severn Trent at 281-579-4500. For maintenance issues call 281-398-8211.
- Water service in the Cinco Ranch Northwest area is managed by Municipal District Services. To establish service, or address billing questions, contact Municipal District Services at 281-290-6507. For maintenance issues call 281-290-6503.
- If you're unsure as to which MUD you reside in, this interactive map from Ft. Bend County can help you determine your water district.
Postal Mailboxes (Cluster boxes)
- Katy Annex - 331 Pin Oak Rd, Katy, TX 77494; Phone: 281-574-1401 or TTY: 877-889-2457 or Toll-Free: 1-800-Ask-USPS® (275-8777)
- USPS Website
- Lobby Hour: Monday - Friday 10AM - 5PM; Saturday 9AM - 12:00 PM
- Please contact the Post Office to obtain your mailbox key or a replacement key. The Lake House nor C.I.A. Services cannot assist with this request.
Gas, Street Lights & Power Outages
- To request a natural gas service for your home please contact Centerpoint Energy here. For homes with existing natural gas connections, please submit the start service form seven (7) days before your scheduled move-in date to initiate billing cycle and begin gas service. Start service requests are usually completed within three (3) business days.
- Report outage requests or street light issues to Centerpoint Energy 713-207-2222 or toll free 800-332-7143 or online at centerpointenergy.com.
- For street light issues you will need to provide the pole number of the street lamp.
Leaking fire hydrants, storm drain issues
- Contact Inframark at 281-579-4500. They will need the location of the issue.
Street sign down/missing
- If you are in a gated community, contact C.I.A. Services at 713-981-9000.
Contact Fort Bend County Road & County Department and let them know the issue including the street name and location.
CALL BEFORE YOU DIG
- 811 or 800-545-6005 or 800-344-8377 Call before digging to protect yourself and others from unintentionally hitting underground utility lines.
Animal, Health and Human Services
Fort Bend County Animal Services - Phone: 281-342-1512 Address: 1210 Blume Road, Rosenberg, TX 77471. Email: email@example.com Website: https://www.fbchhs.org/animal-services.
Texas Parks & Wildlife Department - Game Warden: 512-389-4848 Website: tpwd.texas.gov
Gulf Coast Wildlife Rescue - 979-849-0184 (duck rescue) Website: gcwr.org/
Fort Bend County Health and Human Services: Phone: 281-238-3233 Address: 4520 Reading Rd., Suite A-100, Rosenburg, TX 77471. Website: www.fbchhs.org. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Poison Control: Contact Poison Control right away if you suspect a poisoning. Phone - 800-222-1222. Website: www.poison.org
Texas Department of Public Safety
Driver's License locations:
Rosenburg location: Phone: 281-517-1630. Address: 28000 SW Freeway, Ste. A, Rosenburg, TX 77471
Gessner location: Phone: 713-219-4100. Address: 12220 South Gessner, Houston, TX 77071-2831.
Katy ISD Schools
New to Katy ISD? Click here!
Katy ISD Virtual School p# 281-396-7852
Katy ISD Police: 281-829-6087