Common Area Rules and Guidelines within the community:
1. Use of Common Areas is limited to Cinco Ranch residents, guests, and approved groups and/or leagues.
2. Access into community pools, buildings, and tennis courts requires an active electronic access device. Access devices are non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered.
3. Unless hours of operation are posted at the facility, all common areas are available for use from dawn to dusk.
4. The use of fires and open flames is prohibited except in grills provided by the Association located in designated areas.
5. Overnight camping, lodging, trailers, tents, hammocks, etc. at any common area is prohibited.
6. Hunting and harassment of wildlife on common area grounds is not permitted.
7. Fishing at the community lakes is permitted; however, any fish caught must be released back into the lakes as they are for "catch and release" fishing only.
8. Swimming, wading, or use of boats or other watercraft with gasoline-powered engines on any pond within the Community is not permitted, except that the Declarant and the Residential Association may use gasoline powered boats for construction, maintenance, and repair of such ponds.
9. Residents will be held accountable and responsible for the actions and conduct or any damage caused by themselves or their guests.
10. Property belonging to the Association may not be removed from the Common Areas without the written consent of the Board of Directors.
11. Several lakes within Cinco Ranch Residential Association II are owned by another entity, which may have additional guidelines and rules.
Should it be determined that you or a family member have transferred, sold or bartered an access device assigned to a person in your household, the Association may suspend your right to use the community amenities with proper notice.