Yard of the Month
Sponsored by the Beautification Committee
Starting in April, the Beautification Committee will be selecting a “Yard of the Month” each month, through October. In order to be considered for judging, your yards must be ready by April 1st.
Cinco Ranch II Yard of the Month has been established to promote goodwill and reward exemplary lawn care in the community. The purpose of the program is to recognize neighbors who demonstrate above-average efforts in maintaining their property, thereby contributing to the overall appearance in the community at large. The program is administered by volunteers from the Cinco Ranch II Beautification Committee.
Cinco Ranch II HAS BEEN DIVIDED INTO SIX SECTIONS FOR YARD OF THE MONTH JUDGING
- Judging will take place April through October 2017.
- There will be a three or more person judging team.
- Winners will display the Yard of the Month sign for the month they were selected, have a picture of their yard featured in the next newsletter, and receive a $50 gift card from Enchanted Gardens.
- The judging teams will view a different section each month.
- Judging will be done prior to the end of the month with a winner selected as close to the first of the month as possible.
- A Yard of the Month winner can only win once per year.
WHAT IS NEEDED FROM OUR RESIDENTS?
Nominations from residents will be welcomed by the committee! If you see a yard worthy of "Yard of the Month", email email@example.com