This month, the Lake House will be accepting donations to benefit CAP
(Citizens for Animal Protection). The following is a list of items their shelter is in need of.
- Dry Kitten and Puppy Food (no dyes please, plain brown kibbles)
- Canned Kitten and Puppy Food
- Newspaper - no inserts or shiny pages please
- Kong Dog Toys
- Foldable Temp Cat Cages
- Puppy and Kitten Milk Replacer (for our Foster Home babies)
- Paper towels (White--no patterns, please)
- Bathroom Tissue
- Garbage bags (45 gal/heavy duty)
- Ultra Clorox Bleach (no splashless or scented, please)
- Dish detergent
- Cat Litter (clay, not clumping)
- Rabbit, Guinea Pig, & Small Animal food & hay
- Copy paper
- Office Supplies
- Bath Towels (new or used)
- Plastic grocery bags (no holes, no receipts)
- Cat Toys
Donations are being collected at the Lake House during Lake House business hours, as well as at all upcoming September events - Food Truck Friday, Casino Night, New Resident Welcome Meeting.
The Lake House business hours are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 9 AM - 6 PM (closed 1-2 PM). Questions? Contact the Community Coordinator.
Disclaimer: CRSWCC is not affiliated, authorized, or endorsed by, CRRA2, or any of their affiliates.