The Lake House Community Center is a place where community events and private parties are held. It is a 6,000 sq.ft. building, with five meeting rooms (separated by removable partitions), and a basic kitchen. There are also visual media accessories in several rooms, and free wi-fi throughout the building.
The Lake House office hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 AM - 6 PM (closed 1-2 PM for lunch).
You can contact the Community Assistant at the Lake House for more information at 281-394-7195 ext. 1 or by email at LakeHouse@mycincoranch.com
. Please see below for more information.
The Lake House may only be rented by Cinco I or Cinco II residents (within the HOA's), currently in good standing with their association (residency status will be verified).
Lake House Rental Fees (3 separate checks, or money orders):
- $200 security deposit
- $85 per hour, per room (there is a (2) hour minimum and (6) hour maximum, and Lake House must be vacated by 11:59 PM - with exception of New Year’s Eve, vacate by 1 AM). Rental times are to be booked for the entire time you are on property. Private rentals are permitted Friday evenings (6 PM - midnight), Saturdays (noon - midnight), and Sundays (8 AM - midnight) - weekday rentals are not permitted
- $15 per hour, attendant ($30 per hour, holiday periods*); 2 attendants are necessary for parties of 60 or more
Restrictions and Information:
- All rentals will require a $200.00 security deposit to book date requested - rooms will not be held unless a deposit is made, a reservation contract is completed, and the room rental and attendant fees are posted. Rentals can be made up to 6 months in advance, and a minimum of 14 days in advance.
- Security deposit is subject refund providing that:
- No damages are done to the facility
- Chairs and tables are returned to their original location
- All decorations and trash removed
- Room(s) left clean and in orderly condition
- Each rental room will accommodate up to 20 guests (maximum 100). There are (5) total rental rooms; (4) rooms are joined by removable partitions.
- Each room will include (3) 60” round tables that will seat 5-8 guests, (1) 38” x 82” wooden rectangular table, and 20 chairs. If additional tables and chairs are needed, it is your responsibility to provide them.
- Kitchen space is included with (2) microwaves, (no oven or stove top) large refrigerator, and ample counter space.
- Tape and pushpins may NOT be used on walls, tables, chairs, floors, windows, or any other association property.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Flames are not permitted. This includes birthday candles and sternos.
- Alcoholic beverages may be served only at adult functions.
- No cover charges or fees may be charged for admission.
- No fire arms, explosive or flammable materials allowed.
- All inflatable bounce houses, rides or other equipment require a copy of their liability insurance of at least a $1 million dollar policy.
- No fog machines, confetti, glitter, or candles.
ALL RULES MUST BE SHARED WITH CATERERS AND OTHERS ASSISTING WITH EVENT.
- All cancelations must be made 14 days, or more, prior to your booked date, in writing - phone calls will not be accepted for cancellations.
- All parties that are canceled after the cancelation period, half the deposit is kept, and 100% of the attendant fee is kept.
- For parties that fall on a date considered to be a holiday, the cancelation period is 30 days in advance.
- For parties that cancel during a holiday period, after the 30 day cancelation, 100% of the deposit and attendant fee are kept.
- For all parties that do not cancel, and do not show, 100% of all fees are kept.
If you would like to use the facilities for anything outside of a "party," please contact the Community Coordinator. Please note: we do not rent the facilities for business usage.
can be submitted through the request system
, via email
, or in person at the Lake House during business hours.
*The holiday dates are (for the purposes of increased attendant fees):
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- 4th of July
- Labor Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas day
- New Years Eve
- New Years day